Tuesday, April 21, 2009

14.04.09 Water Puppet

14.04.2009 - Water Puppet Show

After The Presidential Palace we get taxi to go back to hotel to relax for Water Puppet tonight but Pity on me! I missed it. I have to go to see my two Vietnamese friends "Hung and Ninh" Hung and Ninh are working at the same office at Vietnamese National Library. I went to meet them there and Ninh also showed me around his office before we leaving for dinner. We have known each other in New Delhi, India since we had short training there for one and half month since last Feb.2008. Since then, we still contact each other foten. We have 18 countries joint together in the same training and site seeing around Delhi, Agra and Jaipur together as one group.

This forum you also will see some of our funny pics when we were in India as well. They are working at the same office at Vietnamese National Library. I went to meet them there and Ninh also showed me around his office before we leaving for dinner.


"Hung" infront his office

"Ninh" at his office


Hung and Ninh

Hung, me, Hien and Tony

After dinner, we went for ice-cream. That's my favorite ! 555 cool!
Then my friend gave me a ride to see West Lake and around the city until midnight, they sent me at hotel.

These are some funny photos when we were in India Feb-Mar. 2008














Water Puppet Theatre
Authentic renditions of traditional performances held in Vietnamese villages since the tenth century. The puppets dive and swim in water, accompanied by music & songs with stories based on folk tales. Very entertaining. Puppets are small, so it's better to buy first-class tickets to get up close (same price), but you also have to go to the theatre to reserve your seat.








1 comment:

  1. i miss u guys alot and everytime i look at the pictures i get tears...$aluna

    ReplyDelete